Services: Water Damage and Restoration
Your San Mateo, Burlingame, and San Francisco home or office space is vulnerable to all types of damage, including water damage. Water damage can be one of the most expensive types because it requires immediate response and clean-up. Water left too long can cause extensive permanent damage. Even a simple leak can cause a large amount of damage. Whether you’ve experienced flooding, pipes breaking, valves failing, or sealants cracking, you know quick response is your best chance for recovering and restoring your floors, walls, ceilings, furnishings, and belongings.
If you’ve experienced water damage, it’s important to get it cleaned and cleared away immediately. For every minute a home or office is covered in water, the restoration and replacement costs go up. Baker’s Chem-Dry offers our San Mate, Burlingame, and San Francisco customers water damage restoration and rapid recovery services. We have a 24-hour restoration service and will respond to your specific water damage needs immediately. We have a large inventory of extraction and drying equipment. We act fast to extract water from your floors and make every effort to salvage your carpets and rugs before bacteria, dirt, mold, or residue appear. Additionally, our technicians hold an Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
Baker’s Chem-Dry Will Save You Money
If you’ve experience water damage, we can help you clean and sanitize the affected areas and save you money. Here’s how!
- Our certified and experienced technicians dry and recover as many materials and flooring as possible. This reduces construction repairs and replacement costs.
- Using advanced drying techniques, we save cabinets, wood floors, and carpets.
- We have the skills and materials needed to evaluate and restore water damaged contents.
- We immediately protect unaffected areas from additional damage.
- We reduce the potential for mold, mildew, and bacteria growth using fast and effective drying techniques.
- Additional living expenses are reduced because we provide 24-hour expedited emergency water damage restoration services.
I just found a huge water leak in my home. When can you get here and what steps do you take to get my home livable again?
Call our 24-hour emergency response line as soon as you spot the problem. We will respond immediately. We will then take the following steps as soon as we arrive at your San Mateo or Burlingame home or office.
- Inspect the water damage using state-of-the-art moisture meters
- Protect and move valuables away from the damaged area
- Extract the water from the flooring
- Assess the flooring to determine the best restoration method
- Open and ventilate wall cavities to speed the drying process
- Remove drywall if necessary
- Clean and sanitize carpeting
- Determine the most effective drying equipment and methods to use
- Set up drying equipment (dehumidifiers, blowers, and air scrubbers)
- Monitor drying equipment daily to maximize dry time
- Remove drying equipment when we verify the affected area and materials have reached normal moisture levels
How is Baker’s Chem-Dry different from other water damage restoration companies?
In addition to our 24-hour emergency response service, Baker’s Chem-Dry is IICRC certified in water damage restoration. We have extensive experience and expertise in water damage best practices. Once you contact us, you don’t have to look any further. We are a no hassle, one-stop shopping experience. We handle everything from start to finish. Baker’s Chem-Dry works directly with your insurance company and we offer a large inventory of state-of-the-art extraction and drying equipment.
Contact our San Mateo, Burlingame, or San Francisco office at (650) 347-1323 for all your water damage restoration questions and concerns. Our services are guaranteed and we’re available to you 24/7.