Water Damage Restoration for the San Francisco Bay Area
Pipes break, valves fail, sealants crack and accidents happen. Many of us have been there, our home or office drenched in water, just standing there wondering what happened and what to do next. There is no time to waste; you need things cleaned, restored and livable again. When a water damage disaster strikes, delay in response time can cost thousands of dollars in loss of inventory, property and additional living expenses
Without quick and skilled restoration services, water damaged items become non-salvageable, costing you thousands of dollars in replacement costs. We offer 24 Hour Restoration Service and are IICRC certified for water damage restoration.
Steps In The Water Damage Process:
- Emergency Response - 24/7/365.
- Initial inspection process that uses state of the art moisture meters.
- Contents are protected and moving where necessary.
- Extraction of water from flooring.
- All flooring is assessed to determine the best restoration method.
- Open and ventilate wall cavities to speed up the drying process.
- Removal of drywall when necessary.
- Clean and sanitize affected carpeting.
- Determine the most effective drying equipment to use.
- Set up drying equipment including dehumidifiers, blowers, and air scrubbers.
- Monitor drying equipment daily to dry space as fast as possible.
- Drying equipment is removed when Baker’s Chem-Dry verifies that the affected materials have reached their normal moisture level.
- Reduce construction repairs through drying and recovering materials.
- Save cabinets through advanced drying.
- Save wood floors and carpets.
- Save time (and money) by reducing construction repairs.
- Evaluate and restore water damaged contents when possible.
- Unaffected areas are protected from damage due to humidity.
- Through fast and effective drying wereduce the potential for mold, mildew and bacteria to growth.
- Reduce additional living expenses by providing expedited emergency services.
We provide quality water damage restoration repair services throughout the Bay Area. The following are a few:
Atherton, Hillsborough, Belmont, Menlo Park, East Palo Alto, Millbrae, Pacifica, Portola Valley, Burlingame, Colma, Redwood City, Daly City, San Bruno, San Carlos, Foster City, San Mateo, Half Moon Bay, South San Francisco, Woodside, Campbell, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Gatos, San Jose, Santa Clara, Saratoga, Sunnyvale, Mountain View